CALL FOR PAPERS
For XI EPPM 2021 Conference, 19-21 September 2021
- Participants interested in publishing articles BEFORE the EPPM 2021 Conference are invited to submit ONE-PAGE ABSTRACTS written in English.
- The abstracts will be reviewed by the members of the EPPM 2021 Scientific Board.
- Deadline for sending one-page abstracts is 15.04.2021.
- One author can upload one authored or one co-authored abstract.
- Due to the funding received, the top 50 articles will be recommended for publication in the following journals:
- Engineering Management in Production and Services ((Scopus (Elsevier), ERIH Plus)), ISSN: 2543-6597 (print), 2543-912X (online),
- Sustainability ((SCIE-Science Citation Index Expanded (Clarivate Analytics), SSCI-Social Science Citation Index Expanded (Clarivate Analytics), Scopus (Elsevier)), ISSN 2071-1050
- WSEAS (Transactions on Business and Economies), (Scopus, EBSCO, Index Copernicus-ICI Journals Master List), ISSN: 1109-9526, E-ISSN: 2224-2899
- Energies ((SCIE-Science Citation Index Expanded (Clarivate Analytics), Ei Compendex (Elsevier), Scopus (Elsevier)), ISSN 1996-1073
- Journal of Civil Engineering and Management (Clarivate Analytics databases: Science Citation Index Expanded (Web of Science Core Collection), Elsevier – SCOPUS), ISSN: 1392-3730/eISSN: 1822-3605,
- Management and Production Engineering Review (Clarivate Analytics – Emerging Sources Citation Index, Elsevier – SCOPUS), ISSN: 2080-8208
- The EPPM 2021 Conference Organizing Committee do not guarantee the publication of full papers in these or other journals.
- Editing requirements for on-page abstracts may be found here/ under the following link.